Q1. How often do I have to pay?
Safety Plus is payable just once a year.
Q2. Is there an age limit for coverage?
Safety Plus is for clients 18 to 65 years old.
Q3. How do I make a claim?
Claims for any accident can be made by phone and should be reported within twenty four (24) hours of occurring.
Q4. What types of accidents are excluded from coverage?
Safety Plus does not cover accidents caused by:
- Suicide or self-inflicted injury
- The influence of alcohol, drugs or mental disease
- A deliberate criminal act-war, invasion, terrorism or sabotage
- Engaging or participating in a motor vehicle race or test drive
- Winter sports, scuba diving, racing or other dangerous sports
- Nuclear energy or radiation including medical radiation
- Infections or medical treatment
- Travelling on any aerial device other than licensed aircrafts