- Prepare detailed sales budget considering all assumptions of new and renewal Life and P&C business
- Prepare incurred claims budgeting depending on actuarial assumptions related to severity and frequency of claims
- Prepare detailed Planned P&L per Channel and Lob for each company, Balance sheets and technical reserves calculations
- Prepare Rolling forecast every month till the end of the calendar year
- Develop the technical, analysis and reporting function.
- From 3 to 6 years of experience in life actuarial, life insurance planning model or hold an actuarial certificate.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, or Actuarial, Statistic study is assist
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.