- Learning Needs Analysis Identify learning needs within the respective entities and match business needs and targets with learning & development solutions.
- Support & drive local, regional and/or global learning & development initiatives, including strategic planning, forecasting, and end-to-end program management.
- Manage the design and implementation of roll out plans in line with the business, and Allianz priorities; may include facilitation of learning programs.
- Enables a cohesive delivery of learning & development initiatives; participate in global and regional projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of learning & development programs, demonstrating an impact for implemented programs.
- Maintains understanding & adopting of new educational and training techniques and methods.
- Minimum 5-7 years corporate learning & development experience Soft Skills & Managerial Courses Training.
- Proven experience in all areas of Learning (e.g. learning technology, as trainer, coach and moderator, in methods, learning transfer measurement, learning value management…) and Project Management.
- Education, Human Resources, Business, or related university undergraduate degree.
- Experience & knowledge of relevant Labor law.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.