- Handles all walk in customers from all the distribution channels , issues payment, investment and tax letters requested by customers and assists them with the settlement of due premiums.
- Supports and finalizes all the simple requests of life policies on the same day.
- Provides any service for any customer's query, requests and complaints following process and agreed SLA.
- Collects and receives notifications and follow procedures till finalization.
- Issues P&C products as per agreed criteria’s and renew policies within authority limits.
- Replies to all kind of complaints or requests if required.
- Follows up on all client requests to guarantee prompt and regular feedback as required.
- 0-2 Years of experience.
- Experience in customer service is an asset.
- University degree.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.