- Review and inform the management of any changes in the law / regulations by FRA and suggest to the legal manager the action required.
- Whenever required, to attend court hearings and represent Allianz Egypt in individual cases, in cooperation with external law firms and under guidance of the Legal Manager.
- Proactively follow up, discuss and coordinate with assigned external lawyers the handling of litigation issues, review the defense memos, appeal notes and ensure that the external lawyer is receiving all the document required to win the case. In the cases where the recommendation is to settle, the recommendation has to be sent to the superior in timely manner based on factual information and legal opinion
- Contribute in the legal investigations with company employees, if relevant from the labor law perspective. Report findings internally in a structured and timely manner
- Ensure that the AML laws are in place in the area assigned to him and report any suspicious case to his superior immediately.
- Structure, organize and maintain a legal archive of all contracts and agreements the company is a party to.
- Coordinate all documents and arrangements required in preparation of Board of Directors Meetings, ordinary and extraordinary General Assemblies and circulating resolutions, as instructed by the company secretary.
- Contribute legal input to drafting new legal agreements of all kinds, changes or termination of contracts or any other legal issue relating to the insurance operations of Allianz Egypt.
- 2-3 years experience in practicing law
- Working in a related insurance organization / handling insurance law is a plus
- Bachelor of Laws
- LLM in law is a plus
- Insurance law studies is a plus
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.