- Examine the company's records, reports, operational documentation, prepare working papers & responsible for completion of audit files.
- Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating effectively & efficiently through testing and interviewing techniques. Ensure that procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with.
- Identify issues, collect, review and analyze evidence & completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Testing selected samples for the follow up on the implementation of the agreed upon action plans.
- Develop and maintain productive client and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Upload the Internal Audit System (Teammate) with mandatory documents and ensure that Audit Project is complete.
- 1-3 years of experience in the field of internal or external auditing, or operations departments (i.e. underwriting, claims, reinsurance,..) within insurance companies.
- Bachelor of commerce degree from a recognized university.
- A professional certification in accounting or auditing such as CIA, CMA, CISA.. will be an asset.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.