- Approve performed work to insure the adequacy of testing performed and the accuracy of conclusions reached, while assuring the compliance with group policies & standards, internal rules, procedures & guidelines and the international Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Ensure adequate closure of audit findings related to non-adherence with group policies & standards, internal rules, procedures & guidelines, by assessing the follow up testing results for the implementation of agreed upon action plans.
- Prepare quarterly, flash, dashboard & execution reports required by Group Audit & handle ad-hoc group requests.
- Participate in committees or task forces geared to policy/procedure draft review and operational improvements. Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance for aligning control-related decisions & action plans.
- Define audit assignments scope, allocate audit resources, assign deadlines and ensure a comprehensive and appropriate terms of reference is set for each review
- Establish risk-based audit work programs & audit procedures to be implemented by the audit staff.
- Identify and evaluate the organization’s audit risk areas and provides significant input to the development of the risk-based annual internal audit plan. Ensure that risks accepted by process owners is based on reliable risk & control knowledge and that they are within the company’s risk appetite.
- Identified audit findings, impact & recommendations. Prepare draft & final audit reports, assure that all findings were included and decide those findings to be handled as minor findings. Verify that final reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the auditee.
- Implement a quarter and annual quality program to ensure that the department performance is monitored and that gaps are identified and addressed.
- Conducts performance review, provide training, coaching, and guidance to internal audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
- At least 10 years of experience in the field of internal or external auditing.
- Strong knowledge about audit methodology by applying internal auditing principles and practices, according to the International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing promulgated by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Bachelor of commerce degree from a recognized university.
- CIA designation.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.