- Manages and handles the day-to-day operation of the compliance programs. Monitor & assess the appropriateness & adequacy of carried out spot checks by the compliance team, identified potential areas of compliance weakness and risk, developed & implemented corrective action plans.
- Ensure the implementation of the Money Laundry and Economic sanctions activities in Allianz Egypt in alignment with the local requirements and the Group standards, communicates and handles the needed requirements from the Regulator or Group.
- Monitors and follow-ups with the relevant business owners the implementation of the external local regulatory requirements (new/ changes).
- Responsible for localizing Group rules, regularly review existing rules & develop procedures for the Compliance Programs and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct. Ensure adequate implementation of the compliance programs.
- Provides Compliance trainings for all Allianz Egypt new staff and existing staff, and also responsible for providing all updates and new changes related to the Compliance guidelines to all employees.
- Monitors and keeping the records of the local Regulator Correspondences between the Business owners and the local Regulator in alignment with Allianz Egypt FRA Correspondences policy.
- Provides required reports; as directed or requested, to the Head of Compliance, Board of Management, Group Compliance or local regulator.
- Assists in coordinating Compliance investigations as per Allianz Egypt Investigation Protocol, and to report the findings internally.
- 3 - 4 years of experience as Compliance officer
- 2 to 4 Years Money Laundry and financing Terrorism officer
- Preferably with managerial/supervising responsibilities
- Background in the financial services industry is an advantage
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.