- Initiate and / or update coverage on quarterly basis on selected equities assigned by manager
- Generate investment ideas based on fundamental
- Follow up on data needed for the decision making process in the portfolio construction
- Use fundamental, economic, sector, and technical analysis tools to develop equity trading strategies in order to generate favorable risk-adjusted returns
- Assisting Investment Manager in Presenting Allianz Investment Strategy
- Train & supervise other junior
- At least 5 years’ experience (Bank or asset management).
- University degree, preferably in Finance or Economy.
- CFA is preferable.
- Very good written & spoken English and Arabic.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, word).
- Good skills for Bloomberg and Reuters Apps.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.