- Install , upgrade , maintain and provide support for all databases and application server (web logic and application server)
- Responsible for ensuring availability and performance of the databases that support the system and capacity planning.
- Install , upgrade , maintain and provide support for Oracle E-Business Suite
- Control and monitor user access to databases and maintain database security.
- Responsibility Oracle Database Backup and performing recovery when necessary.
- Troubleshooting Oracle architecture (client, middle and database)
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Excellent working as Oracle Database Administrator 12c & 19c (installation, Configuration, Upgrades, Migrations, Rman , Administration and Patching) +2 years
- Excellent working with database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL.
- Excellent working with different environments OS (Oracle LINUX & Windows).
- Excellent working with implementation and installation RAC Database.
- Familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation.
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard.
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite R12
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.