- Lead the development and the implementation of Allianz IMC plans through its phases: (1) Participate with Department head in planning/setting yearly objectives, calendar, budget, media plan and major activities. (2) Ensure execution excellence. (3) Manage projects' timelines, stakeholders, budgets, delivery quality. (4) Impact evaluation and reporting to higher management with corrective actions recommendations.
- Direct the development and execution of an integrated digital marketing strategy that drives customer engagement and grows the business, while gathering and reporting meaningful data analytics for future decision making.
- Develop/Regularly refine local marketing communication guidelines in alignment to Allianz Operating Model and Group Market Management standards. Ensure work adherence to Group Market Management standards as well as local brand / communication insights/guidelines. Guidelines does not only cover layouts and visuals quality but also creative content, copywriting and quality.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns and activities, including advertising, public relations, events, promotions and sales tools. Implement performance metrics and tracking tools to measure results.
- Collaborate with product providers, creative and content teams, and distribution partners to create integrated marketing programs that drive interest, influence and achieve sales and growth targets.
- Lead the activities of the Marketing Communications Unit, including managing a team of +8 across various funtions, short-term and long-term scheduling, resource needs, and developing and managing the annual marketing budget
- Regularly Liaise with Group Branding team to keep herself/himself and management abreast with the group initiatives, campaigns, recent standards and other OE's campaigns to borrow from and present the result as proposals for local implementation with cost/benefits analysis. Push for creativity, reusability, consistency, cost effectivenessm, higher ROI across all agency and team developed work.
- Regularly meet and coordinate IMC plans with relevant stakeholders (Sales Channels, Product Providers, Corporate Communication, Legal, Operations, Procurement, IT) and resolve priorities conflict. Report regularly to higher management projects' progress and ROI and in return implement new direction and modify plans accordingly. Keep team and agency updated with the brand objectives and company strategic directions.
- Assure company website is current and effectively used in all program activities. Regularly review and develop Sales and Service Centres, branches, preferred partners, and other points of sales branding and customer engagement experience. Revamp ALL product/marketing materials and contents according to group's NEW BRAND GUIDELINES through Co-Creation workshop with different stakeholders
- Develop Branding, Communications & Digital Marketing strategy. Develop Brand Health research and Tracker system. Pitch for new partners agencies (Creative, Media & Digital Marketing) if needed, through a professional detailed pitch process. Launch yearly Thematic Brand campaign strengthening brand awareness & equity through improving the brand imagery, perceiption & likability.
- Support the development of a Lead Management System in coordination with CRM, Sales, IT & other cross-functional task force team. Marketing Support of owned digital assets enhancement (Customer Portal, Mobile Application, ChatBot). Run yearly tactical product awareness campaigns with an objective to educate customers, generate leads & reduce mis-selling rooms of key selected products.
- Minimum of 10+ years successful marketing communication experience
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Knowledge of the financial components of product and marketing management, including product profit contributions (cost, pricing, mix), P&L statements, budgets and other financial metrics
- Must have strong experience in ATL advertising including 360 integrated marketing communications, TVCs creative development/production, media planning & buying, digital marketing, BTL activations, and marketing research (specially brand health & media evaluation and performance tools).
- Strong leadership skills and ability to thrive in results-oriented environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and strategic listening skills are necessary to effectively exercise tact, discretion, judgment and diplomacy when interacting and/or negotiating with all levels of internal and external customers
- Strong organizational skills - attention to detail and Self-Motivator - willing to take the initiative
- Creative innovator with entrepreneurial spirit
- Skills: Management, Strategic vision, initiative, digital media & performance marketing, social media management, brand building & management
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.