- Ensures fairness, effectiveness and promptness in claims processing. Complete documentation and files as well as adherence to standards and procedures.
- Assess claims validity according to product type and associated policy terms and conditions.
- Handles enquiries from policyholders and brokers and maintain excellent levels of customer service according to stipulated service level agreement.
- Accept claims within authority limits and referring to the Non-Motor Claims Manager in all claims in excess of authority limits, ensuring maximum fairness in claims assessment and settlement.
- Ensures effective follow-up on documents and data required to maintain accurate reserves and finalize outstanding claims within acceptable TAT.
- Ensures continuous self-development to keep up to date with the knowledge needed for effective performance. Keeping up to date with company’s standards, policies, procedures and authority limits needed for the implementation of responsibilities.
- Promotes compliance with best practice for all aspect of claims assessment including salvage handing and follow up on legal cases as required.
- Promotes high standards of file maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of insurance operations, products and re-insurance.
- University degree.
- Professional certificate is a plus.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.