- Perform initial screening of submitted requests for offers, policies, technical endorsements, and assess the related simple/complex risk to generate quotations in line with the Allianz standards for risk definition
- Take a decision or make recommendations to direct reporter level on acceptance of the risk if within company underwriting limit or refer the case to be handled for re-insurance as required
- Process, issue, renew, and cancel simple policies and endorsements for head office, branches and offices within service standards
- Log the required data in the appropriate information system (OPUS, Workflow)
- Handle all correspondences with clients.
- Maintain effective filing and follow up systems.
- Ensure continuous self-development to keep up to date with the knowledge needed for effective performance
- Keep up to date with company’s standards, policies, procedures, authority limits and service standards needed for the implementation of responsibilities
- Relevant experience in line of business
- University degree in insurance, economics or business related
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.