- Handles the submitted documents & medicals of new life applications for medical, occupational, residential, past-times and financial risks.
- Assess related simple/complex risks to take decisions on acceptance, rejection or rating of life insurance policies & technical endorsements in compliance with reinsurance and company guidelines & authority limits.
- Authorizes acceptance/rejection/rating of risks up to the assigned authority limit.
- Communicates underwriting decisions and new quotations to sales team and respond to sales queries and requests.
- 0 - 2 years of experience in the field of insurance preferably underwriting. )
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.