- Manages & monitors the performance and progress in sales targets achievement, the quality of the portfolios and the persistency of policies
- Coaches & trains the sales teams on technical knowledge, managerial and selling skills. Ensure sales team has proper licenses.
- Monitors clients’ satisfaction and supports the sales team in developing sales opportunities.
- Conducts sales visits for developing sales opportunities and coaching the sales team on effective sales and client management.
- Explores and develops business opportunities to achieve targets. Keep up to date with market developments, developing contacts and disseminating knowledge to Sales teams.
- Finds resources and recruits the needed potential Sales Agents to achieve the set targets and complete the head count plan.
- Achieves the required qualitative & quantitative KPIs and present periodical reports and statistics to illustrate the Unit’s activity and results as needed. Achieve required sales targets for both Life & P&C on yearly basis in order to be reviewed quarterly with the Head of ASF.
- Applies the R&I tools.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales management.
- University degree
- Ability to successfully manage relations with external and internal clients
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.