- Closely manage and monitor the performance and progress in sales targets achievement, the quality of the portfolios and the persistency of policies.
- Coaching and training the Sales teams on technical, managerial and selling skills and knowledge.
- Monitor client satisfaction and support the Sales team in developing sales opportunities.
- Conduct sales visits for developing sales opportunities and for coaching the Sales team on effective sales and client management.
- Explore and develop business opportunities to achieve targets. Keep up to date with market developments through developing contacts and disseminating knowledge to Sales teams.
- Ensure the Sales team members have proper licenses.
- Ensure the motivation of the Sales teams and effective team building.
- Ensure that all sales agents focus on customer satisfaction and upholding of Allianz service standards, policies, procedures, code of conduct and decision making processes.
- Find resources and recruit the needed potential Sales Agents to achieve the set targets and complete the head count plan
- Achieve the required qualitative and quantitative KPI’s as attached and present periodical reports and statistics to illustrate the Unit’s activity and results as needed. Achieve required sales targets for both Life and P&C on a yearly basis in order to be reviewed quarterly with the Head of ASF.
- Apply the R&I tools.
- Experience in Insurance Industry.
If you are interested in the above mentioned vacancy, please apply now, using the link below, with your resume attached
Note: Please do not change the automatically generated e-mail subject or your application will be discarded.