What is Market Management?
Strategic Marketing Department
Corporate Communication Department
The Corporate Communication department is responsible for promoting a positive image and control the dissemination of information on the company’s behalf: with stakeholders, media, employees, and the public.
Through developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. Including, but not limited to:
- Contents strategy execution i.e. Key Messaging (to be disseminating/covered well via proper channels & occasions), and consistent company positioning / imagery with proper consistent copywriting and story telling across different mediums & channels (e.g. ATL, Media, Digital, Print, Press Releases, Articles, Newsletters, Interviews, Events, Placements & Executions...etc.).
- Initial collaboration plans with Media, Influencers Marketing & Blogger Relations to enhance & maintain Corporate's positive perception & media presence.
- Media Trend Spotting - Media Monitoring and analysis (e.g. Political, economic, public opinion, industry trends...etc.).
- In addition to media training, reporting, events management, and Social Media & Community Management against reputational / crisis risks.
- Reinforce and communicate the corporate purpose, strategies, and values internally to increase employees’ engagement & loyalty.