At Allianz Egypt we are constantly looking for ways to serve you better. If you feel the need to submit an official complaint regarding an issue you have faced dealing with the company, please be informed about our complaints procedure below:
- You can submit your complaints by calling our hotline 19909, or personally at your nearest Sales and Service Centre or you can send your complaint directly to email@example.com
Make sure that you include the following:
- Policy number and / or claim number
- Outline of your complaint
- Contact information: phone number, e-mail address and home address
- Following receipt of a complaint, Allianz Egypt will initiate a complaint case on the system, and proceed with an analysis of the cause of the complaint.
- The company will acknowledge receiving the complaint on the same day, in writing or via phone.
- Depending on the nature of the complaint, it may deem necessary to revert to the relevant internal departments for further details, and accordingly update you with the developments.
- If the complaint is not resolved within 10 business days of its receipt, we will acknowledge this in writing or via phone. We will also inform you about when we expect to be in a position to resolve the complaint, and provide details of the contact person for queries you may have in relation to your complaint in the meantime. This person will be your contact person until the complaint is resolved and/or closed.
- Some complaints received are quite complex and may require a more time to resolve. You will, however, be kept fully informed throughout the process.
- Within 5 business days of the conclusion of the complaint analysis, Allianz Egypt will issue a resolution letter, detailing the outcome of the analysis. This letter will include:
- The outcome of the complaint analysis.
- If applicable, an explanation of the terms and conditions of any offer that the company is prepared to make in settlement of the complaint.
Whatever the outcome of a complaint, we will provide you with an explanation as to why we reached that specific decision, and we will do our best to assist you in the best way we can.
We put a high priority on customer satisfaction. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our complaints management system, complaints could be directly sent to the Chairman Office where they would be received and handled with the utmost attention and care. Please e-mail your complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are dissatisfied with the conclusion that we reach, please refer the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority.
In conclusion, we at Allianz Egypt strive to provide smooth and efficient procedures in dealing with our customers. We would like to assure you that we will do our utmost best to serve you as best we can.